Temporary road construction
Service roads are constructed for particular time for the purpose of ready access to facilities while there are no permanent roads. It is needed when residence buildings, motoring highways, bridges construction, pipe laying, etc. Special-purpose machinery, material and equipment are delivered to construction sites by means of development roads. They are economically advantageous, their building will not take long.
Temporary roads are non-durable, but their working life is sufficient for carrying out all planned building and construction works. Temporary roads are also built in garage- and gardening companies, holiday villages – where it is impossible or beyond the purpose to make the complete asphalt road paving.
Materials for development roads
Material for development roads is selected depending on site, season, moisture level, transport type, which will pass through them.
1. The roads in saturated terrains are built by making use of crushed bricks; this is a cellular material thanks to which superfluous moisture is soaked-up, so that approach roads do not become eroded or are not damaged.
2. Crushed asphalt is a recycled material, which arises as a result of time-worn bituminous roads dismantling. This kind of material is tolerant to rapid change of temperature; it becomes even stronger and more crashproof under the influence of sun and loading of passing machines; provides a better road adherence. Crushed asphalt is often used for road making in garage communities.
3. Ballast stone with oversize particles is used for small-space roads construction in Horticultural Societies.
4. Reinforced concrete slabs are used for development roads construction in in an urban setting by heavy load of freight traffic. Paving slabs are installed quickly and without any issues; moreover, they can be taken to pieces or carried, reused repeatedly without sacrificing performance properties - it explains economic gain of reinforced concrete slabs application.
5. Wooden modular constructions are used for access roads construction to the objects situated in muskeg hard-to-reach places, to timber stockpiling and mining places.
Stages of building of temporary roads
1. In a very elementary stage manufacturing plan is designed by the company, which supplies services; all details are précised in it – coatings type, anticipated workload, estimating cost value, etc. Staff and equipment are provided by project developer. List of applied special-purpose machinery is defined by the type of road. Welding machines are used for reinforced concrete slabs installation; trucks are used for their transportation; tire cranes, tip-trucks, push-type scrapers, pneumatic-tired rollers are also needed.
2. Zero circle – earthworks on earth bed laying; survey operations are carried out; top layer of greenery and ground is cleared away with the use of push-type scraper lateral gangways; after that it is carried away outside the work space. Track bed width depends on the material, which is used. For example, track bed width for reinforced concrete slabs must be 50 cm wider.
3. Foundation soil laying is overwhelmingly sand. It is being unloaded, moved directly to earth bed and flattened by push-type scrapers. After checking sand layer humidity and quality, it is tightened by pneumatic-tired rollers in a few rows.
4. Road-bed installation - assembly technique depends on the applied material. Development road installation should be not cost-intensive; be as far as possible suitable for heavy loaded trucks movement.
One may achieve compliance with requirements only in case if the road is constructed with the application of specialized state-of-the-art technology under the supervision of skilled specialists.
We offer the best price for all kinds of construction services – starting with concrete industrial flooring, finishing with development roads construction.